Monday, May 13, 2013

In Your Eyes Sees Elementary



One of my elementary school classmates asked me about this painting this past week.
I was honored that he not only had reached out to tell me he had recently purchased a print from me, but also that he particularly enjoyed this piece, my "In Your Eyes" painting, directly inspired by the song of Peter Gabriel. While I do not have prints of this entire painting for sale, I do have segments still available. Some large and some 5"x7". I even have some ACEO's (2.5"x3.5") left that i sell on EBAY from time to time.

I wanted to post this blog today for my friend James Marston. Because we go so way back, I just had to make that interaction special.

Hope you all have a fabulous Monday.
Keep rockin the paradise - and livin your life with purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment