Thursday, February 2, 2017

Original Artwork Makes a GREAT VALENTINE gift!

So many of my artworks, paintings and mixed media pieces are about LOVE. I never get tired of creating images on this theme. It's my way of trying to make this crazy world we live in a kinder and gentler place.
This week only in February, and just in time for VALENTINES DAY, you can purchase Laurie Maves original artworks on my VANGO ART PAGE for LAURIE MAVES ART at 10% OFF normal retail pricing.
I hope you can find the perfect way to say "i love u," with this artwork. Have a beautiful February!

Dear Blessed Sacred Heart of Mine
mixed media on gessoed paper
9"x12"
sale price $90
Link to purchase

Our Love Grows and Grows
mixed media on gessoed paper
9"x12"
sale price $90
Link to purchase

Love in All Things
mixed media on gessoed paper
16"x20"
sale price $180
Link to purchase


No comments:

Post a Comment